desc Walking in Fields of Grace: I miss the simple things in life...

Sunday, March 20, 2005

I miss the simple things in life...



It seems that I've been so busy these past months. It's been fun, worthwhile, challenging and exciting... but I kinda miss the simple things I used to do before on a weekend.

Things like,

oversleeping on Saturdays,

jogging around the village on an early morning with my dad and our dog,

eating "taho" and "kakanin" for breakfast,

finishing a whole bunch of Videoke CD's with my dad and sister (my mom always complains everytime she sees the three of us doing this... Nakakahiya daw sa mga kapit-bahay!),

having more than enough time to clean my room,

playing with our dogs and giving them a bath (which always ends up with me sort of like taking a bath also),

watching afternoon variety shows and singing contests,

taking a nap in the afternoon (like a baby =)),

just reading a good book while munching some chips,

going to the mall with my family and playing in the arcade (my parents act like kids sometimes, especially when they see a lot of tickets coming out from the ticket slots! heheh...),

or just simply looking from our window and gazing at the people passing by our house or the kids playing in our street...

hmmm... I love to remember those times and I'm hoping I could do all of them again soon.

But as of now, I have to face this reality that I've got to finish my tasks here in the office as I work overtime on a Sunday. =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home