desc Walking in Fields of Grace: An early weekend for me

Thursday, May 12, 2005

An early weekend for me

Got permission to take a leave tomorrow. Thanks to my team lead and to Nicolas (our Technology Director).

Hopefully, my sister will be at home tonight and I won't be alone anymore. Bad news is, she can't take a leave from her work yet. It's also her second week at her new job. They have a show tomorrow evening and she can't miss it (she works as a writer/segment producer for ZOE Channel 11).

In that case, I'll be going to the province alone tomorrow. (sigh...) But that's ok. It's just a 3-hour travel anyway.

On the happy side, I'm just thankful to be able to receive my first salary here today (yipee!). Got it in check since I don't have an ATM account yet. But somehow, I miss going to Sanry's. hehehe...

I'm also glad to see Beng here as she started her work yesterday. Welcome aboard Beng! At least, there are 4 ladies here now. Hope they would hire more women. (",)

1 Comments:

  • thanks doths, delayed reaction ko...ngayon lang ako nagbasa ng mga blogs nyo.

    By Blogger yats, at 2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home