desc Walking in Fields of Grace: Sleepy Friday Afternoon

Friday, July 08, 2005

Sleepy Friday Afternoon

Zzzzz...

I don't know why I feel so sleepy today. Hmmm... It could be because I got home at 11:30 p.m. already last night since we played badminton (after 3 weeks of being deprived from it. hehehe...) But still, I was able to sleep for about 6 hours.

Another reason could be, I didn't have coffee this morning. I got here in the office at around 8:15 a.m. and I bought "taho" for breakfast. Yummy!

Or was it because I had a sumptuous lunch? Hmm... Thanks Mikko for that! I'm sure the PICO team really enjoyed it. We're sad to lose a very good and kind project manager. No more free cookies and donuts during Status Meetings. huhuhu... But seriously, I'm happy for you, Mikks! Hope you'll enjoy working in Singapore. =)

After lunch, I couldn't seem to concentrate in my work anymore. I was doing my best not to doze off but I could feel my eyes wanting to close. Whew! I really lost count how many times I left my desk to just walk around or go to the wash room just to keep myself awake.

When my officemate announced that there was a rally, I looked from our glass window overlooking Ayala. Indeed, I saw some people already walking along the street. I wonder what could happen to our country. Hmmm... I guess we just have to pray and trust God to intervene in all these.

At around 4:30 p.m. I decided to go to Mister Donut to buy donuts and of course, coffee! (Yey! finally! hehehe...)

I felt a little awake now and my day is almost over. I was just feeling a little sad that I wasn't able to finish some tasks I targeted to finish. But come to think of it, I did accomplish most of the things in my checklist. So I guess that's alright for now. I don't want to be so hard on myself. hehehe... Besides, there's still another week for me to do as much as I can.

Thank God it's weekend again! Yey! I'm really looking forward to it. Hopefully, I could go to Nathan's birthday party at Storyland tomorrow morning. Then it's Music Ministry practice in the afternoon. I also hope to practice my project song for our guitar lessons. I was having a hard time when I first attempted to play it. But as I go along, I think I'm improving somehow. Thanks for master Sherwin's tips. hehehe... Indeed, practice makes perfect!

Then come Sunday, off we go to our Church in Cavite City. It's good that we would have a regular visit there every second Sunday of the month. I'm excited to see again my new friends there. It's probably more icebreaker games and jamming time for all of us.

Until next week... Have a great weekend everyone! (",)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home