desc Walking in Fields of Grace: Feeling Celebrity!

Friday, August 12, 2005

Feeling Celebrity!

Visiting my friends' blogs has already been a ritual for me every morning and sometimes whenever I have the chance during the day. I actually learned about this site which gives you your celebrity look-a-like from Don's blog.

I was feeling sooo sleepy with the weather and all so I decided to try this one while taking my break, just to perk me up a bit. I tried two different pictures and I was surprised with the results!

Shannen Doherty, Krista Allen, Natalia Oreiro


Kate Beckinsale, Ashley Judd, Anna Beatriz Barros

Try and see your celebrity look alike. Check it out at Analogia.

I'm actually not familiar with some of the celebs but that's okay, they all look gorgeous just the same!

Hmmm...I was wondering if I really look like them. (hehe...) I guess the effect of caffeine isn't kicking in yet. Maybe I'm already asleep as I write this entry... and so this is just all my dream - a gorgeous and beautiful dream, that is. (hehehe...) (",)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home