desc Walking in Fields of Grace: My Little Dolphin

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

My Little Dolphin

I have this little dolphin on top of my monitor. It's cute and looks light, but actually it's quite heavy since it is stuffed with sand inside. I got this for free from Dad's Restaurant when Ma'am Mimi gave us a treat last April for my despedida.

Ever since I brought it here in the office, I just placed it like this on top of my monitor.



But when I come here in the morning or at other times during the day, I'm always surprised to find it turned into different positions.

Sometimes it's curled like this...



At other times hanging like this...



Still at other times lying like this...



Or tumbling like this...



and best of all, diving like this!



I can't help but laugh sometimes! :) And it even makes me wonder, "Maybe this little thing is alive!"

But I think I know now who the culprit (or culprits) are! Who else? No other than my big brothers here. They can't deny it...I saw them with my own eyes. (hehehe...) I already lost count how many times they changed its position everytime they get near my desk. I think they have a crush on my little dolphin. Poor little thing...(hihi...)

Hmmmn....I guess I need to bring some adhesive soon (or better yet, a mouse trap! hehehe). (",)

4 Comments:

  • awwww... how cute is that! i want one too ;oP

    By Blogger knottydon, at 6:44 PM  

  • ang cute naman ng dolphin!! di ko alam na kayang gawin yun. hihihi i'll try it on my dolphin too! yey!

    By Blogger tabel, at 2:05 PM  

  • doths napaka wild ng dolphin mo eheheh .. bili nyo ko nyan hehehe

    By Blogger itsme_apaul, at 4:41 PM  

  • sooooo cutie!

    By Blogger shaui, at 7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home