desc Walking in Fields of Grace: What a way to start the week!

Monday, August 08, 2005

What a way to start the week!

I had just been called by our Technical Manager in his office 15 minutes ago. I was feeling a little nervous but then what we talked about is something that really made my day! Apparently, he just informed me that my probationary period has expired and I'm already a regular employee! Yippee! It's also good to know that they've been satisfied with my performance so far. I sincerely thanked him as I left his office but he replied, "I should be the one thanking you."

How time flies! It's been 3 months and I didn't even noticed it. Wow! I really praise and thank God for this wonderful blessing! A truly great way to start the week!

4 Comments:

  • Oh sis, you deserve these blessings and more because you are such a good person. Congratulations! I know God has a lot of beautiful things in store for you. Mwah!

    By Blogger shaui, at 11:05 PM  

  • Congrats, Doths! :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:20 AM  

  • Nice dude! You deserve that and much more pah! Kiss mo Noel! Ahihihi

    By Blogger tabel, at 5:07 PM  

  • Thanks sis! Miss you na. Advance Happy Birthday! muahh! =)

    Thanks rin po Mama Sands! Apply ka na rin dito para masaya. hehehe! =)

    Oy Tabel, kainis ka ha...hindi ako magte-thank you sa yo. haha! joke lang... sige na nga thank you na rin. Pero pwede ikaw na lang gumawa nung request mo for me. hehehe! peace! :P

    By Blogger Doths, at 5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home