desc Walking in Fields of Grace: Whew!

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Whew!

Thank God! I was just right on time with my deadline this afternoon. I really, really thought I wouldn't make it...with all the test plans/test scenarios I need to revise and create, aside from the fact that I had to train and assist a newly-hired fresh grad. Oh no...I'm not complaining. It's an intersting task, actually. =)

I was kinda feeling the stress and the pressure yesterday since I was totally not sure if I would be able to finish my deliverables today. So I really forced myself to come to work early. Got in the office this morning at 8:15. I was the first one to arrive here in our room. (applause! applause! :))

Didn't go to Ephil for lunch since yesterday. Just had to take quick lunches (and breaks) for the sake of maximizing my time. Oh well, it definitely paid off. I was able to email my deliverables at exactly 5:30 this afternoon. (yey!)

I'm just waiting for my officemate to finish up her tasks as I write this entry. I promised her last week that we'll be attending the service at Cathedral of Praise tonight. You might not believe it, but yes, she's so excited to attend Church. She's also asking me if we could attend the service at Bread of Life - Greenbelt 1, tomorrow evening. We're able to attend last week with Jayjay, Fatima and Cynthia. It was a great time and we surely learned a lot from the preaching.

And so I thought that's how my day would end. Apparently, not. (but that's another story)

Well I guess that's what my day is all about - test scenarios and test plans deliverables, assisting fresh grads, Church service and... a talk over coffee? (oh no...)

But no matter what happens (even if I don't like some parts of my day. hehehe...), I'll always be grateful. (",)

3 Comments:

  • Aba! busy day nga kahapon. Tara, tuloy natin ang coffee! hihihi

    By Blogger tabel, at 11:59 AM  

  • Great blog! I enjoyed reading it. I also have a forex currency trading site. It pretty much covers forex currency trading related stuff. So, if you are interested in that then you might want to check it out!

    (If you get time :-) )Thanks again for the blog!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:27 PM  

  • Child killer studied for link to Palmer
    Vigilante bloggers and Oak Harbor police are investigating a possible connection to alleged serial killer Joseph Edward Duncan III and the 1997 unsolved murder of 7-year-old Deborah Palmer.
    Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

    I have a russian girl site/blog. It pretty much covers russian girl related stuff.

    Come and check it out if you get time :-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home