desc Walking in Fields of Grace: Another Sparks’ Novel

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Another Sparks’ Novel

I just finished reading Nicholas Sparks’, The Wedding. I had to remind myself, though, not to read the last few chapters while riding the shuttle. The last time I did that, I got so embarrassed because I just can’t keep the tears from falling. I’m afraid the person right next to me noticed me crying at that time. (It’s Mr. Sparks’ fault!). Now I laugh at myself everytime I remember that. But who cares? I think it’s good to laugh at yourself sometimes. Hehe…=P


Surprisingly, I didn’t shed a tear as I read about the story of Wilson and Jane (the main characters of this novel). In fact, I was smiling and even laughing out loud at some parts. But overall, their story surely touched my heart and has somehow got me thinking. I’d like to recommend this to every married couple. As for those like me, I’m sure you’ll appreciate and learn from this as well.

As I closed the book, I sighed and wished I could be in Jane’s shoes (especially in the last 4 chapters... *dreamy eyes*…hey! Wake up, Doths! Haha…). But I don’t want to elaborate on the reason why. It’s still best to read and find out. (*winks)

By the way, I just thought you might be interested to know that this novel is somehow a continuation of The Notebook. (“,)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home