desc Walking in Fields of Grace: A Looooong Day…

Saturday, September 17, 2005

A Looooong Day…

Early bird… no worm =(

Yesterday, I was in the office from 8 am until 8 pm. I really intended to come in early since I’m expecting to test the applet for generic roaming. Unfortunately, it wasn’t available until 4 pm. Talk about idle time.

I just spent the entire morning reading some documents from our intranet and reviewing the test scenarios I created for stress testing. During lunch, my team mates and I went to MCS. We ate at Kimchi and had the badminton collages printed (those I’ve posted here last thursday). On our way back, we got stuck in traffic because of the flood. (tsk, tsk…)

Extra-curricular =)

Still feeling so unproductive. Thet asked me to post the pictures on our bulletin board. Yey! At least I have something to do while waiting for the applet. She handed me a folder, scissors and tape. Actually, Thet told me to just simply tape the pictures on the folder, as it is. But I imagined that would look too plain.

Since I have plenty of time to spend, I decided to put a little art on it. Had to be resourceful, though, since there was not much material available. I found some brochures, cut some images from it and placed them as background. Got some styro from CPU boxes, cut little pieces and taped them at the back of some pics to make them appear embossed. When I showed the finished product to them, they were surprised! Hehehe… I’m just glad they liked how it turned out.

Work finally! =D

At last! The applet became available for beta testing as I was taking my afternoon break. Hmmm…I already expected to go home quite late. Of course, I was right. Hehehe… Thank God, 8 pm was still relatively early for an OT to end. But still, I missed the service at COP. =(


Movie Marathon :-O

At home, I was still not feeling sleepy at around 10:30. I remembered my dad handed me VCDs of Legally Blonde 1 and 2 last Wednesday. I was surprised when he gave it to me and was even wondering where he got those. Apparently, he just borrowed them together with some action/suspense films.

I watched part 1 though I’ve already seen it before. But still, I enjoyed seeing it for the second time. Then for continuity’s sake (yeah right), I also decided to watch part 2. hehehe… The truth is, I haven’t seen it yet so I was just curious if it’s as good as the first.

As I was watching, I realized I have somehow a touch of Elle Woods (Reese Witherspoon) when it comes to colors. I looked around my room and here’s what I saw…

Even the bathroom was not spared. Hehe…

I think you know what I mean. =D

I’m just glad the movie has some valuable lessons to leave to its audience. Things like…
Believing and trusting yourself, even if some people around you don’t. Standing up for what is right. Caring for animals (like Bruiser…so cute!) Determination. Respect. Trust. Friendship. Love.
And maybe I could add … Pink is pretty! ;-D (yeah, i know that's not a moral lesson. hehe...)

With no more VCD movies to watch, I finally felt sleepy. (hehe…) Hit the sack at 1:30 a.m. – Saturday. (“,)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home