desc Walking in Fields of Grace: Surprise! =P

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Surprise! =P

Mimosa Golf and Country Club - Clark Field Angeles, Pampanga
25th September, 2005 (Sunday)

It was Bevs, Gerent and me giving a sweet surprise to our friends last Sunday afternoon. We're all so glad to see our friends graduating from their LEAP course. And we wanted to be there to see them in this very special moment.

Actually, I wasn't expecting myself to be there since I had activities already scheduled for the weekend. Surprisingly, for some reason my schedule got changed and I just found myself travelling all the way to Pampanga. Yey! :)

Mimosa is one beautiful place. It's a lot more beautiful than where we held our LEAP graduation (sounds jealous huh? hehehe...). But it's still a wonderful, unforgettable experience for me and Mommy Weng, just the same.



Needless to say, Tabel was sooo surprised to see me there for her "embrazzo" (even Ma'am Mimi was surprised. hehehe...) Though I was wishing Mommy Weng was also there. But I'm sure she will be glad to know that Tabel graduated LEAP successfully and that she has learned a lot from the experience. =)


Here are some pics...

Me, Bevs and Gerent


Me & Tabel (sayang hindi kita naka-skirt sya. hehehe...)


My LEAPmates Bevs, Tita Liz and Gerent


With Mark - LEAP's outside coach and our officemate
(haha! maki-officemate ba ko?)

Again, Congratulations to you Tabel and to all the LEAP 25 graduates!!! Continue to soar and reach higher! (",)

2 Comments:

  • Hi Doths,

    Grabe really, really, really surprised to see you there talga. In the back of my mind I thought that you will be there but thinking that you will be coming from cavite, I was that sure that you will not be there. Once again, you've proved me wrong on that and once again I was at a loss for words on what to say to a dear friend. Thank you for being there. Your presence made my LEAP experience even much more memorable 'coz you showed me that God works in ways that will really make you stop, and think and realize how much God loves us. I always thank God for having a dear friend like you. mwah! =D Love yah gurl!!!

    By Blogger tabel, at 2:06 PM  

  • grabe... touch naman ako sa yo. (huhuhu...) Pero ang lakas mo kay God ha. Imagine, na clear ang sched ko for that day. Tapos nag provide pa sya ng ride for me. As in wala akong kahirap-hirap. Even me, na surprise din at nakarating ako dun. hehehe... But of course, I'm sooo happy to be there too, especially handing you your award! (*wink, wink). Like I said, I'm so proud of you because you have gained and learned a lot from your LEAP experience and most especially you have come to realize that you are someone who's so special in God's sight. I couldn't agree more, yep...His love for us is amazing! And when we receive it, it just overflows to everybody around us. Keep on living and loving my friend. Love yah too! (",)

    By Blogger Doths, at 10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home