desc Walking in Fields of Grace: @ the Zone

Friday, September 09, 2005

@ the Zone

This morning I...

...woke up at 5. Left the house by 6. Arrived at Amorsolo, Makati at 7:15. Walked from Makati Cinema Square all the way to "The Zone" Badminton court. Got there at around 7:30.

...was 30 minutes late. But it's okay, no need for me to warm-up. The looong walk should be enough. hehe :)

...was glad to see everyone came (based on Ferdie's player's list last night).

...had fun playing with my OCS officemates (with a special guest from Enterworks - Tabel. hehe...But we really miss Mommy Weng. huhuhu...). It's my first time to play badminton with most of the OCS guys and gals. I'm looking forward to more of like this in the coming Fridays. =)


...got some pictures from our games, courtesy of my team mate Ritche.


Axel and Joey


Aileen and Roselle


Ariel and Fang


the Girls


Me and Tabel


Thet and Ritche


Me and Tabel vs. Thet and Ritche


Tina and Monica


Us again =)


the Guys


Noel and Axel


Noel and Thet vs. Sir Ariel and meeh!


all smiles!


...got in the office at around 10 am. SIMplicate server is still not available so I wasn't able to proceed with my testing tasks. Started to feel sooo sleepy since there's still no work for me to do.

...was asked by Louie to help him with the beta test for Generic Roaming. At least I have something to do for the day.


In the afternoon I...

...felt all the more sleepy after lunch.

...asked Louie for some explanation. He started talking about all these hexadecimal bytes I need to check, polling/timer mechanisms, Logical counter, PLMNsel, IMSI, LOCI etc, etc...(huwwhhatt???) It's just not registering, not now...I'm sorry. Maybe coffee would help somehow. (*sigh)



Sleepy...(nakunan ni paparazzi Ritche! hehe...)


Phone Testing (or texting? haha!)


Ako na naman?! (Hay naku...walang magawa si Ritche...tsk, tsk!)

...still attempted to read and understand the requirements specs. Got something, somehow.

...decided to bring all these documents home so I could go over them over the weekend. Hopefully I could write some test scenarios as well and just continue with the rest of it on Monday.

Now I...

...just want to end this week with a thankful heart.

happy!=D

...have to end this blog entry and go home. (hehe...)

Have a great weekend everyone!!! (",)

1 Comments:

  • doths ang ganda mo naman...bkit blooming ka? nice pics doths =) ang daming techie stuff to learn sa ocs, sarap nman...

    By Blogger yats, at 1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home