desc Walking in Fields of Grace: My Sassy Girl

Friday, October 28, 2005

My Sassy Girl

I've heard a lot of good feedbacks about this movie even before. But I just didn't have any chance to see it for the longest time. So when my team mates and I went to MCS last month, I decided to buy a dvd copy of it (well yeah, pirated. hehe). And just when I was already excited to go home to watch it, all enthusiasm faded away the moment our DVD player failed to detect the disk. (waaahhh...)

Oh well, I just decided to wait for the movie to be shown in the theaters since I heard they will be showing it this month. And yesterday, I heard it is already being shown at Glorietta 1. (yey!) So I dragged my friend, Tina, to watch it with me after office hours. I'm really glad that she didn't hesitate even if she has already seen it for the nth time. haha! Yup, she's one of those whose been really encouraging me to watch it.

I should say, I haven't seen anything like it. I mean, the love story was really unique. It made me laugh and learn a lot...It has touched and inspired me. I also love the korean version of the song "I Believe". It just sounds so sweet even if I couldn't understand it. Hmmm... I think, just like Tina, I could also watch this movie again and again - even for the nth time. (",)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home