desc Walking in Fields of Grace: Another Long Weekend, Yey!!!

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Another Long Weekend, Yey!!!

I can't believe it! It's another long weekend starting tomorrow, yey! Don't you wish it's always like this...you know, just 2 days of work and 5 days of rest and you get the same pay? hehehe...maybe, in our dreams. But then when I come to think of it, I realized I haven't accomplished much since yesterday. Hmm... Blame it to the previous long weekend hang-over. hehehe... Anyways, I just finished copying some of my work files on my flash drive. Yup, I'll attempt to work at home tomorrow. Hopefully, I'd be productive somehow.

And of course, I'm also hoping to fix various stuff in my room which still remains unsorted. It's been a pending task for almost a couple of months now. tsk, tsk... Hopefully still, I could have a chance to watch several movie CDs Tina lent me.

It's still music ministry practice on Saturday, as usual. Which reminds me, we have a meeting regarding our presentation for our up-coming Church Anniversary in December. Which reminds me further that I won't be able to attend church on Sunday since I'll be staying the whole time with the kids in Sunday School. I have to practice them for their song and dance presentation, too. I'm praying for patience even now. hehe...

Okay, I have to go now. Have a blessed looong weekend! See yah on Monday! (",)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home