desc Walking in Fields of Grace: Back to Work

Monday, November 07, 2005

Back to Work

The long weekend is over and it's back to work again. I welcomed this morning with much enthusiasm (even if I still have a long weekend hangover somehow. hehe...) Left the house at around 7. Unfortunately, there was a long queue of passengers going to Makati when I reached the shuttle station. It took me 30 minutes to get a ride. The traffic was terrible when we reached Alabang. (waaaahhh...) To cut it short, I reached the office at around 9 already. =( Well, you just can't expect all mornings to be as good as you wish them to be.

As for my long weekend, I wasn't able to do everything I planned to do. But I'm still satisfied with how it turned out. Finally, I got the chance to fix my room. I spent the whole Friday cleaning, arranging, sorting, fixing and throwing away some unused stuff. I changed my bed cover, blankets, pillowcases as well as the curtains. I even arranged the clothes in my closet by color. hehe... You know I can be OC sometimes, especially if I'm given lots of time. =) Overall, I'm satisfied with the finish product. Even my parents were impressed when they came in my room to say good night. (nice!)

As for movie watching, I watched several Jackie Chan movies with my dad. I'm still fascinated with his martial arts stunts especially knowing that he himself executes them most of the time (without doubles). The practice with the kids went well. I could say they're really eager to learn the song and the steps. Though sometimes they can still be "pasaway". hehe...But what can you do? They're kids. =D It's just really fun to be with them.

Noticed the only thing I wasn't able to do? Yup. It's my take home work. (*sigh...*) But I guess that's okay. I found a critical bug this morning as I was working on it. Which means, I can't proceed with that yet. So I'll just skip that bulk of work first and proceed to the minor tasks. (yey!) Oh by the way, we have a new team member who came in this morning. Another girl in the Validation team! Finally, we have just outnumbered the guys. (yippeee!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home