desc Walking in Fields of Grace: Few (good) men and women =)

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Few (good) men and women =)

Got in the office around 8:35 this morning. There were only 5 of us in our room - 3 from our team (Anne, Arlene and me) and 2 from the applet team. I thought of going to the other side of our office and to my surprise, there were even lesser people there. There were only 3 of them from the SIMplicate team, just 1 person from PICO and nobody is in the E-WAM room! To sum it all up, there were only 10 of us here in the office today, our Technical Manager already included.

Honestly, I'm still not in work-mode today. Probably, this is still a hang-over from the previous long weekend. The rest of the guys and gals here share the same sentiment. hehe... The construction going on the other side for our office expansion is not helping as well. There was a power interruption this morning and in the afternoon we could hear the banging and hammering from time to time. Oh no... this is just not a conducive work environment as of the moment. Maybe I should have just taken the 2-day leave as well. But it's quite late for regrets now.

It's almost 6 pm and I'll be leaving in a while. I'm looking forward to the service at Bread of Life - Greenbelt tonight. Pastor Noel promised to share a very interesting topic. I wonder what it is... Oh well, at least I have something to feel excited about today, even if I felt so lazy almost the entire day. hehe...

Hmmm...I wonder if it's still gonna be the 10 of us here tomorrow. Hopefully, I wouldn't feel lazy getting up tomorrow morning and reporting to work. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed. (",)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home