desc Walking in Fields of Grace: Friday Night Swimming

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Friday Night Swimming

Got an invitation from our brothers and sisters in our church at Manila. Not a church activity though, but a night swimming despedida party. It saddened me somehow to know that the Abella family would be leaving for the U.S. very soon. I remembered all the good times I’ve had with Tita Nida, Jen, Baby, and my students, Jude and Athan. I really don’t like saying “goodbyes” but I know it’s just inevitable. Instead feeling sad about it, I think it’s best to look at the positive side.

So we all spent Friday night at Circle Island Resort. Hmmm… I think it’s the 3rd time I’ll be featuring this resort here in my blog. Maybe I should already ask for an advertisement fee next time. Hehehe… Most of the guys and gals were able to reach our place safely. Though some of them got lost somewhere. Kuya Ariel reached Imus while Totsee and Mars didn’t easily find the resort. Oh well, they’ve finally found it anyway. Thank Heavens! =)

hayy…sobrang na-miss ko ang mga ito


my younger sisters =)

The nights are already becoming cold lately that’s why I didn’t really intend to go for a swim. I just helped prepare the food and took some pictures. But they seem to be having so much fun and besides, the water looked so inviting. I finally decided to take a dip. The moment I stepped in the water, I realized I made a wrong decision. I couldn’t imagine how they could swim in such cold water! Or maybe it’s just me. (Hehe…) Apparently, I didn’t last that long in the pool.

grabe…hindi sila giniginaw!

It’s basically eating, swimming and chatting - making up for lost time and staying updated about each other’s lives once again. It’s been 3 years already since my sister and I spent much time with them like this. We surely missed each other!

Most of the guys and gals got out of the pool at around 3 a.m. (But there were two of them left in the pool, as if savoring the “moment”. Uyyy…) When we finally felt sleeply, some of us took the chance to get some sleep. While the others seem to never get tired of talking and talking. (Hmmm…Sino kaya yon? Ang ingay promise! Hehe…)

We finally decided to pack-up at around 6 a.m. We just took some souvenir pictures around before leaving.

Early Morning Smiles


hindi halatang puyat. Hehe…


Uma, ikaw ba yan?! =P


Calendar Girls =D

Since our house is just near the resort, we all proceeded at home for breakfast. Papa and mama were also happy to see them all once again. The guys and gals were like their adopted sons and daughters, you know. They missed them, too. =)

havin’ breakfast

We all felt all the more sleepy after our hearty breakfast. John Jude even fell asleep in my room as he was watching us downloading the pictures in my PC.

totally unconscious…hehe…


souvenir pic with Jen

The guys and gals left at around 8:30 a.m. It was bye-bye time especially for Jen, Baby and John Jude. We’ll surely miss their family but we also know that it’s a dream come true for them. For us, they will always be a part of our church family and our love and prayers would go with them. I’m sure that wherever God leads, He will continue to use their family for His greater glory. (“,)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home