desc Walking in Fields of Grace: HP tonight! =D

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

HP tonight! =D

It's been a long time since I watched a movie with my Ephil friends. But tonight, I'm watching HP4 with them! yey! The screening is scheduled quite late, though. Well, 9:45pm.

So I had to give up our badminton game tomorrow morning at 7 a.m. I don't know why, but my big brothers here in the office are making a drama out of it. When I told them I won't be able to join them for badminton, they said "Ay wag na...hindi na rin kami sasama." (Duh?! What's with you guys? Dala ko ba ang badminton court? - hehehe...taray?!) They're just super "kulit" and won't stop convincing me to join them. But I just can't afford to sleep at 1 a.m. and wake up at 5! That would make me feel like a zombie the whole day. Thank God finally, they've accepted the fact that whatever they say or do, I just won't be able to join them. hehe...

Okay I have to go now. I'll still be meeting my college friend Jonki for dinner. By the way, she's a certified HP addict! (trust me =D) Can't wait for HP! (",)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home