desc Walking in Fields of Grace: Kris-kringle Gift #1

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Kris-kringle Gift #1

We started our Kris-Kringle this week with Foreign Celebrities as codenames. I picked Winona Ryder as my codename (how I wish...hehe...) and my baby is Reese Witherspoon (hmm..another favorite of mine).

First gift should be "something that describes yourself". I somehow had a hard time thinking of something that would describe me. When I've finally given up, I just decided to give a Journal notebook, inspirational cards (from Papemelroti) and a metallic blue gel pen.

I was on leave when they did the exchanging of gifts last Tuesday. But when I came in this morning, I found my gift on top of my desk. It was a VCD copy of the movie "A Walk to Remember". Thanks Daddy Chris! =)

I was happy to get it as my first gift since that movie is also one of my favorites (though I love the book a lot better). My daddy said he has also learned to like those kind of films, mainly because his wife loves Nicholas Spark's novels. (nice!) I convinced him then to buy his wife two new books of Mr. Sparks namely, "True Believer" and "At First Sight". He said he would definitely buy those books this coming payday. (wow!how sweet ... =D)


For next week, it should be "something red and green". Hmmm... any suggestions? (",)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home