desc Walking in Fields of Grace: Many Me

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Many Me

This is my first time to have so much pictures of me taken in just one day. I was so surprised when I saw them! The culprit? No other than my paparazzi team mate, Ritche. I don't know if I'm just super concentrated with my work (or with eating, probably...haha!) that I didn't notice him taking pictures. He said he's just trying out the "burst" function of his digicam. Here are some of the shots...



These are just 24 shots out of the 410 (imagine!), which occuppied 163MB of disk space in my PC. He said I'm lucky because his digicam ran out of batteries. If not, those shots could reach to a thousand! (oh my...) It looks like I might probably need to buy additional harddisk soon. (tsk, tsk...)

So there you go...another entry to my stolen shots collection. (",)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home