desc Walking in Fields of Grace: Sleep (or the lack of it), A New Mall, Rehearsals…

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Sleep (or the lack of it), A New Mall, Rehearsals…

While the guys and gals left, Junlisa decided to stay in our house for a while as she will be visiting some friends within the village. The two of us were left at home since my sister went to work while papa and mama had rehearsal schedules in church.

Junlisa and I both took the chance to get some sleep. 3 hours for me wasn’t that sufficient but I had to wake up at around 12 to prepare our lunch. I cooked Adobo good enough for the two of us. We enjoyed the simple meal as we chatted. She left at around 2pm.

And yes, there is already an SM Mall near our village – SM Super Center Molino. I just walked from our village gate going to the mall (Yep, it was that near). I was really hoping to see a National Bookstore there since I needed to buy a gift for our “monito-monita”. Lo and behold! It was the first store that I saw when I entered the mall! Yey!

There were quite a lot of people, though. Probably just as curious as I am. Hehe… It was rather small but good enough for a neighboring mall. On the negative side, the traffic got worse. Well I guess that’s just expected.

I traversed the entire mall in just a few minutes. I’m sure my mom would love to see the hyper-mart (grocery) since we wouldn’t need to go to Southmall anymore. My dad would surely smile if he sees the Ace hardware near. My sister would be happy to see the cinemas and the amusement center. Aside from NBS, I was also glad to see there Toby’s Sports Arena, Surplus shop, House of Praise and a lot of major fast food. =)

And just as I was about to leave the mall, I heard South Border performing on stage. I spent sometime listening to them. I don't know the title of their opening song, but it sounds great. I was hoping they’d sing “Rainbow” since I haven’t heard them perform it live yet. And guess what?! It was the 3rd song they sang. Yey! And they’ve sang it really good!

I headed to church just as the crowd was already getting thicker inside the mall. I was still feeling sleepy but thank God for still being able to rehearse our song line-up.

After the rehearsal, Ate Lucille requested me and my sister to sleep at their house to keep her company. She said she missed Kuya Aries already and she doesn’t want to feel sad the whole night. So there, we had to put on our clowns costume to cheer her up. Hehehe…kidding! You know we can’t bear to see you sad, ate. We’re just here for you anytime. Or what are sisters for? =)

We all hit the sack early. Hayyy…finally, I got enough sleep. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home