desc Walking in Fields of Grace: 3rd Year Anniversary Celebration

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

3rd Year Anniversary Celebration

I know should have posted this a week ago. But due to my unexpected vacation (hehehe...) I'm only posting it now.

Anyways, allow me to share some pics taken from our recently concluded Church Anniversary held last December 11. My dad wasn't able to take that many shots because he was so busy entertaining the guests.

As for me, I couldn't care that much about taking the pics since my head is aching soooo terribly aside from having a slight fever. (Although the pictures doesn't show I'm already sick. hhmm...you see, pictures can be deceiving sometimes. hehe...)

Me and Mom in our Filipiniana Costumes

Me and Ate Lucille (feeling dalagang filipina. hehe...)


During our song interpretation of Gary V.'s "Gaya ng Dati"


The Moms in their energetic tambourine dance number

Posing with my friends from Manila after our Finale number

Overall, it was a successful evening celebration (Even if I ended up in the hospital...but that's another story). Indeed, God is good and He is truly faithful to our Church and to each one of us. We thank you Lord for everything that You've done and for all that You're still going to do! (",)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home