desc Walking in Fields of Grace: Adieu

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Adieu

I consider it a great privilege to be able to work with him even for just almost 8 months (i.e. the length of my stay here in OCS). I'm referring to no less than our Technical Director, Mr. Nicolas Frick. He's the kind of boss any employee would like to have. And if only we could make him stay here, we would.

This week is his last week here in the office. Last Monday, we went to Superbowl and had a fun night of bowling with Nicolas and his wife, Muriel. Bossing Nicolas played bowling like a pro! During our session there, we also had a chance to take a photo with Mr. Paeng Nepomuceno who happened to be there as well.

Kagagaling lang sa sakit, naka-2 games pa. hehe...

The Girls w/ bossing Nicolas

Proud to be with Mr. Paeng Nepomuceno

Then last Wednesday, we all gathered to hand him our surprise gifts. First was a book containing beautiful photos of corals and underwater sceneries, as he loves taking photos of our beaches. We also gave him a nice backpack, which is his favorite actually! =)

For you, sir! =)

Watching him open the gifts

Looks like he loved the book! =)

Surprised with the backpack?! =D

Saying his "thank you's" and "good-bye's" to the guys

Giving all the girls "good-bye" kiss (uyyy...si Arlene. hehe...)

He's actually looking at me (nagtago lang kase shy ma-picturan pagkiniss. hehe!)

So happy with his gifts! =D

We noticed that he almost cried when he said good bye to all of us. He was joking that he should come back again next year so that he could get some more gifts (hehe...)


We would all surely miss him. We'll miss how he makes the employees feel good and confident about themselves. As for me, I'll miss our long one-on-one discussions as we review the test plans. I'll miss the beautiful view that I could clearly see from his office door. I'll miss his handshake every morning. I'll miss his smile whenever I meet him in the elevator or in the hallway.

Thank you, Sir Nicolas for everything! We wish you all the best and we hope to see you in France someday! (",)

It was truly a pleasure working with you, sir!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home