desc Walking in Fields of Grace: Just got back!

Monday, December 19, 2005

Just got back!

After almost a week of vacation (in the hospital) I'm officially back to work now! Oohh myy...It was the loooongest 6 days of my life last week. It was my first time to be confined in the hospital...first time I've experienced to be attached with a dextrose. (not a really nice experience) Oh well... I'm very much okay now. =)

I'd like to thank the Lord for His healing and grace. And of course to my family, who's never left my side - lovingly taking care of me day and night. And also to everyone who visited me, who called me (even those from the U.S.), special mention to my team mates, to those who sent their "get well" messages and to all those who prayed earnestly for my swift recovery. My heartfelt "thanks" to all of you!!!

I missed my first Christmas Party here at OCS last Friday, though. But at least I was able to help in the preparations somehow, being one of the committee members. Oh well, some things just happen when you least expect them...and I guess I just have to accept them as they come. But that's okay there's still next year to look forward to. I'm still excited for Christmas! (",)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home