desc Walking in Fields of Grace: Kris-Kringle Gift #3

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Kris-Kringle Gift #3

It's Marvel and DC characters for our theme this time. Picked "Emma Frost" as codename.
I don't know her so I still had to consult google. I find it amusing to pick my baby's code name 'cause it's quite related to mine. I got "Iceman" for my baby. Isn't that cool?! =)


The 3rd gift category is "something long and hard". As usual, I found it hard to look for a gift. I was on leave last Monday but still I wasn't able to buy a gift for my baby. Good thing, Anne accompanied me to Landmark yesterday. We decided to look at the home and kitchen area. After searching all the racks, I finally decided to buy a plastic blue-colored dustpan which comes with a plastic broom. It's actually nice! I also wanted to buy another one for the house.

Ritche asked me a favor to buy a gift for his baby. We picked a nice plastic broom and a feather duster for his gift. =)

The exchange gift is supposed to be scheduled yesterday. But we decided to postpone it since there were quite a number of people on leave. There were a lot of frowning faces when they heard the sad news. Yep, that's how excited they are! (hehehe...)

We finally gathered almost everybody this afternoon, and so goes the most awaited exchange gift. (yey!) Unfortunately, my "baby" was still on leave today. As for my gift...hmm... You'd be surprised, just as I was. Look at these...

Nye! si Ritche pala ang daddy ko. What a coincidence! hehe...=P

If I only knew, I should have bought a nicer gift...for me! Anyway, thanks daddy Ritche (kahit ako ang bumili at nag-wrap ng gift ko...hmp! =P hehehe...)


the broom and feather duster on my desk (picture courtesy of Axel)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home