desc Walking in Fields of Grace: OCS Christmas Party @ Mandarin Oriental Poolside

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

OCS Christmas Party @ Mandarin Oriental Poolside

Okay, don't look for me at any of the pictures below because you won't find me. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to attend our Christmas party this year (again, due to my unexpected vacation). But anyway, I decided to post some of the pictures here since I really enjoyed looking at them in their LUAU attires. Here, take a look...


Mandarin Poolside - Panoramic view

Beside the buffet table

food!

food again!

Mr. Jaques Maupin - our COO

our cool Technical Director - Nicolas Frick

Guest dancers for the evening

The bossings dancing with the dancers

Group #1 Presentation - nice Emman! hehe!

Group #3 Presentation - bulaklak dance number =)

Go gurls! ayy...guys pala. hehe!

Of course, my very own group (kahit wala ako. hehe...)

Galing ni Anne mag choreo! =D

In fairness, may hidden talent rin pala ang mga guys na 'to...hehe...

the Christmas Alphabet!

The winning team (ahem, ahem...) w/the bossings

Pretty naman ni Axel and Aspi... hehe...

Group picture! huhu...wala ako =(

So that's our Christmas Party 2005. I'm happy with the way it turned out and I'm glad that they all enjoyed it. As for me, I'm satisfied with the pics. hehe... (",)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home