desc Walking in Fields of Grace: Team Lunch @ Seafood Island

Friday, December 09, 2005

Team Lunch @ Seafood Island

Thanks to Axel's generosity, our team had a free lunch today! (yey!) We had to commute though going to Market! Market! Good thing, an FX driver accommodated us and so we arrived there safe and dry (hehe...) inspite of the rainy weather.

We're surprised to see 3 men standing in front of the Seafood Island Restaurant. At first I thought they were just statues. But then when somebody placed coins on the boxes in front of them, they started to move like robots. Cool! But they scare me and Anne even more. You should have heard her scream. hehe...

Anne placed a 5 peso coin on the box (nagulat sya nung gumalaw! hehehe...)

We occuppied a table by the porch and so we still had a good view of those 3 men (i just don't know what they are called)

We ordered sashimi, shrimps, crabs, tuna belly and sinigang na bangus. While we were eating, the 3 men started performing several dance numbers. Whoah! I didn't expect them to dance so well. They really groove!







Ritche asked me to memorize their steps for our presentation on our Christmas party. Hmmm... how I wish it's that easy. I was surprised when they danced "1, 2 Step" - this is Ephil's dance presentation tonight. I practiced with the Ephil folks last night and I definitely enjoyed dancing with them. I just wish I could still dance with them during the Christmas party. But anyway, I'm really glad I had the chance to see them dance somehow. Ang galing nyo! =)




It was a yummy lunch and a nice time chatting and laughing with my team mates. Before we left the restaurant, we asked the 3 guys to pose with us. Anne and I weren't so afraid of them anymore. hehe...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home