desc Walking in Fields of Grace: Just taking a breather...

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Just taking a breather...

The week welcomed me with a handful of tests to execute. Actually, I'm also excited about it since we will be using the test plans I have prepared for the longest time. (hehe..)

So far, the test plans look effective considering the number of bugs we have found since Monday. Some of the developers are teasing me though, everytime they receive bug notification in their emails. Ooopps... Sorry po, trabaho lang. =)

Not really something to be thankful about, but the server is currently down right now so I can't continue testing. But somehow this gave me a chance to write something here in my blog while I'm gazing at the sunset once again. Wow...It's really beautiful.

Hopefully, it would be more relaxing for us tomorrow. Plus, I'd get to reward myself with a treat at the movie house. Friday night equals Chronicles of Narnia! (yey!!!) I'm really, really excited to see this movie since I've read these 7 books of C.S. Lewis a few years back. But of course, it's the second book that I like best - The Lion, the witch and the wardrobe. =)

Oh well, I'm just hoping the server would be up soon...or else, I'd have to call it a day. (hehe...) Which reminds me, I still have several Korean movie CDs to watch. My good friend, Mich, lent me her favorites (My Little Bride, Windstruck and Ilmare). Hmmm... I think I could get to see one of those tonight. (nice!) (",)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home