desc Walking in Fields of Grace: O.T. on a Saturday and Narnia Happy Meal =)

Saturday, January 14, 2006

O.T. on a Saturday and Narnia Happy Meal =)

Yup, I'm here in the office on a Saturday. It's actually my first time to do an overtime work on a weekend here in OCS. =D Surprisingly, I arrived here quite early...and I was the only one here in our room. =(

Since I haven't eaten breakfast yet, I decided to go Mc Donalds (People Support). Last night after watching the Chronicles of Narnia, I already thought of collecting the Narnia figures from Happy Meal. (hehe...) Apparently, I really loved the film just as I've loved the book. Unfortunately, "Aslan" is not available so I got the youngest of the siblings - cute little "Lucy" - along with my pancake meal.



My team mate Cheli is already in the office when I came back. Good thing, we finished the regression testing before lunch. And guess where we had our lunch? Yep. Mc Donalds! (Greenbelt, this time) I ordered 2 Happy Meals but still, there's no "Aslan". So I got "Edmund" - the second to the youngest of the siblings and "Mr. Tumnus" - the faun. =D

I displayed the Narnia figures on my desk together with the colorful dioramas that come with it. My officemates saw them and got curious and fascinated with Narnia. I think they'd also be watching it this weekend.

Hmmm... I'm still wondering on which Mc Donalds branch could I find "Aslan"? I guess that's where I should have my dinner tonight. (hehehe...) Hopefully, I could already go home in a while. (",)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home