desc Walking in Fields of Grace: Rainy Wednesday

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Rainy Wednesday

Finally! I was able to grab some time and write something here in my blog. Yup, we've been kinda busy since Monday...well, since end of last week, actually. I still have several stuff (mostly pictures) to upload here, like our badminton game and team lunch last week. But I just don't have the luxury of time to do that now. Anyway, I hope things would be much lighter soon.

And yes, it's a rainy Wednesday (just like it's raining work for us. hehehe...). Which justifies why I woke up late this morning and why I doze off to sleep a little after lunch. (Oh my, that's not really a good habit, I know.) Thanks to the tea I drank which perked me up a bit.

I just finished sending our test status report, so I guess I can go now. More testing tasks to think of for tomorrow. But as for now, all I could think of is a bowl of hot yummy soup...and of course, my warm comfy bed. (",)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home