desc Walking in Fields of Grace: Remembering my LEAP

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Remembering my LEAP

It is exactly one year since I went through this 3-month long seminar called LEAP (Leadership Excellence Achievement Program). I'm truly grateful to Ma'am Mimi and Tita Corito for introducing this kind of program to me. I also thank them for their generosity and support.

Sometimes God has a special way of teaching us. And He used LEAP to make me learn and realize a lot of important things about me, about others and about life. I'm truly thankful to all the new friends I've gained and have touched my life significantly. I will always cherish all my experiences that helped to bring out the best in me. Indeed, LEAP has contributed a lot to who I am right now and will continue to influence who I will become in the future.

I can say that LEAP is one event in my life that I shall never forget. I still laugh, smile and sometimes get teary-eyed whenever I reminisce my experiences in LEAP. I just feel great everytime I look at the pictures and read the letters that I got from LEAP.

Let me share some of the many things that I miss and truly cherich in my LEAP journey. (You may click on the image for a larger version. =))






Letters and souvenirs from my LEAP classmates, coaches & facilitators


Everytime I re-read all their letters, I get so encouraged and strengthened. And it seems that I could face any challenge that might come my way. I'm really glad that I was able to touch their lives somehow and I'm so much thankful because they have truly made a difference in my life as well.

Ma'am Mimi gave me this souvenir which I always display in my office desk. Indeed, it is a great reminder to me as I move forward in this life's journey.

To all my classmates, coaches and facilitators of LEAP 23, thank you soooo much and God bless you all! (",)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home