desc Walking in Fields of Grace: Smart Casual Mondays

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Smart Casual Mondays

It all started with a joke after our team's status meeting last Thursday. But I guess all of us are up to the challenge. So you may be asking what exactly am I talking about. Hmm... well, we've all agreed to wear smart casual attire every Monday. There would be a 50 bucks fine for those who would not comply. That would go to our team's fund. =)

Yesterday, most of our officemates were wondering why we're so formal. We just answered that we wanted to start the week right - looking good, feeling good and working really good. (hehe...)

But I wasn't spared from my big brothers' (my own team mates) teasing when I entered the room. I think they're just not used to see me wearing turtlenecks, slacks and strappy sandals. But anyway, thanks for the compliment, guys. =)



With Ritche and Ferdie

Here's the proof of our first Smart Casual Monday. Good thing (or maybe not. hehe...) everyone remembered.

Mukhang kagalang-galang =)


Ayan, lumabas na ang tunay na kulay. hehe! =P


I'm looking forward to the coming Mondays and just wondering who's gonna be the first one to take out 50 bucks from his/her wallet. Hopefully, it wouldn't be me. hehehe... Until next Monday!!! (",)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home