desc Walking in Fields of Grace: Visions of a Sunset

Friday, January 06, 2006

Visions of a Sunset

Our team has been transferred in a new room before the holiday break. I'm just glad to be here. Though it's quite a hassle to be located on a higher floor building, I think being in the 26th floor also has its advantages. Here in our new room, I love the view that I could see from our glass window.

It feels so relaxing to look at the clouds and the sea whenever my eyes are already strained from staring at the computer monitor. I could even see Bataan from here. =) In the afternoon before the day ends, I would always look forward to seeing the sunset.

All of us in the team loves this view. My team mate, Ferdie said that his being sentimental creeps in and it makes him teary-eyed whenever he sees something like this. (haha!) Just take a look at this picture courtesy of my team mate, Ritche. He captured this using his hi-tech camera one afternoon as we were gazing at the beautiful and awesome sunset.


"Visions of a sunset
Just appear when
I close my eyes
Takes me closer to heaven
When the flute starts to fly
And the violin cries

I am free from all sorrow
Like the wind blows from the sky
Takes me closer to heaven
When the flute starts to fly
And the violin cries..."

Just as the sun sets at the end of the day, I'd like to close the week thanking God for His loving presence, His goodness and for all the beautiful things around that He has created for me to see. (",)

1 Comments:

  • Ganda! Only nature can have such beauty!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home