desc Walking in Fields of Grace: What's Your True Color?

Friday, January 27, 2006

What's Your True Color?

Got an invitation from some friends to try this Tickle test called "What's your true color?" I tried it out this afternoon while taking a break from our busy day.

Here's what I got:

Hmmm...I'm speechless. hehehe... Just click HERE if you want to try it too. (",)

"If this world makes you crazy
and you've taken all you can bear
Just call me up cause you know
I'll be there

And I see your true colors
Shining through
I see your true colors
That’s why I love you
So don’t be afraid to let them show
Your true colors, true colors are
Beautiful like a rainbow..."

1 Comments:

  • ay grabe! tugmang-tugma ang color mo sayo ah. ikaw na ikaw nga yan. i tried the site, color "BLACK" ako. hehehe not sure if the description there is me. hehehe

    By Blogger tabel, at 3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home