desc Walking in Fields of Grace: Color-Your-Own Piggy Bank

Monday, February 13, 2006

Color-Your-Own Piggy Bank

I saw this color-your-own cute piggy bank from my team mate Cheli. She said she bought it from Watsons for 90 bucks. Buy one, take one.

Wow! I find it really cute and I'm sure I'll enjoy painting it. So I rushed to the nearby Watsons right after office to buy a pair. Unfortunately, it was already closed. :( The next day, Tabel and I passed by Watsons during our break time. And yes, I already got them, yey!!!

Here are my finished products:

This is the first one I painted using just the basic colors. I gave it as a birthday gift for Mommy Butch. She added it to her collection of cuttie pigs. :)

I also gave this second piggy bank as a gift. This time for my team mate, Ritche. I painted some car logos on it because he's so fond of cars. I told him to put only huge dollar bills on it so that he could easily save up for his dream car. hehehe...

This one is a Valentine-inspired piggy bank. I tried to mix some paints to come up with pink, orange and violet. It's quite hard to paint the small hearts, but they looked nice anyway.

The last one is the rainbow piggy bank. I just have to think of a way to use up all the remaining paints that's why it came out that way. hehehe...

I get to keep the last two piggy banks for myself. One I placed in my office desk and the other I left at home. Cheli just showed me the Owl coin bank she painted. It's cute too! I'd like to have one of those but she said she got it from Watsons Ortigas. Oh my... that's quite far from here. Hmmm...Maybe I should ask my sister to pass by there tonight. (",)

1 Comments:

  • yes naman ate doths..may admirer uli..hehehe..

    ang cute naman nyang mga piggy banks... i think i'll buy din mamya after work..hehehe

    -jaja

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home