desc Walking in Fields of Grace: Completely

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Completely

Sometimes, simple things could just brighten up your day. It's like when you hear the voice of someone who could make you smile. Okay before you think of anything else, I'm referring to this CD that I bought yesterday. It's Christian Bautista's latest album, "Completely". I'd like to commend the nice packaging and the great pictures inside, by the way. =)

I could say that this one is completely different from his first self-titled album. Almost all songs are in english, except for the last track, "Nais Ko" (Greenwich song). As expected, he serenades us once again with his sweet ballads in, "Everything You Do" (I hear this in the radio often), "I Can Love You Easy" and "My Heart has a Mind of its Own".

I'm quite surprised to hear this balladeer singing some upbeat pop songs this time. But they actually fit his voice. A really cool change! Needless to say, I love these new songs: "Now That You Are Here" (one of my favorites already), "She Could Be" and "After You".

As for my top picks from the album, here they are, along with my favorites lines in each song as well.

Everything You Do (written by Andrew Fromm, the man behind Christian’s monster hit ballad, “The Way You Look at Me")

"...baby when you sleep I watch you breathing...baby when I dream, I dream with you...Cause everywhere you are is where I wanna be...It's true, everything you do makes me know how much I love you..."

She Could Be (one of his nice upbeat pop songs)

"She could be all I'm ever gonna need...She's like a beauty queen in just her t-shirt and her jeans..She could be that one in a hundred million...a secret the world has been keeping...the music that keeps on repeating inside your mind...like an angel on your shoulder that makes your colors bolder than you dare..."

Since I Found You (a sweet mellow ballad)

"Since I found you, my life begins anew...You've showed the love I never knew...Your presence has sparked my whole life through...All my dreams came true...since I found you..."

Completely (one of his beautiful love songs in this album)

"For every minute of this life that I am breathing...until there's nothing in this world I can believe in...As long as there's a single part of you that needs me...I know I am gonna love you...completely"

For Everything I am (another personal favorite)

"Won't you look into my eyes and see beyond the things I'm not, there's love inside of me...Just love me for all the things I am, love me...the lighter side, the darkest side...try to love me for everything I am..."

Now That You Are Here (Written by Christian himself. I love the entire lyrics, but I'll just choose some of the best ones to write here. I'm just wondering when could I say those words. hmmm...hehehe...)

"I found you at last...You are worth the wait...Now I know that love is never late...Most times I ask where have you been all this time...I've been waiting so long for you...I thought I'd never find you...But now I'm sure this love will be real"


So there you go...I'm sure this album will become a hit again even in the international market. Completely awesome, Mr. Bautista! =)

If you want to hear some of these songs, I have them HERE. Enjoy! (",)

1 Comments:

  • share tayo kay Papa christian..
    hehe..thanks for sharing me his songs..hehe

    By Blogger Tines, at 11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home