desc Walking in Fields of Grace: OCS Sports Fest

Thursday, February 23, 2006

OCS Sports Fest


We officially started our company sports fest last week, Wednesday. We're divided into 4 teams (by color). I was assigned to be the team leader of the Yellow team, together with Tina.

The first badminton event was held at Badminton Xtreme also Wednesday, last week. 3 badminton pairs from our team were scheduled to play. Only 1 of them won the match. :( But my team mates promised to do better next time.

Last night was the second badminton event match. Again, 3 pairs were scheduled to play from our team. That included me and my partner, Andrew. I had to take an early dinner before proceeding to the court. We (Ritche, Tabel and Anne) went to Mc Donalds for our afternoon break. They were all surprised when I ordered a Mc Donald's Mega meal. hehehe... Yeah, carbo-loading it was. :D

I wasn't really aiming to win in this tournament because I saw there were a lot of really good players here. So I decided to just enjoy the games. But thank God, we managed to win! (Perhaps, the mega meal helped..hehe) Another pair, our team mates, Dave and Zane also won. yey! So that was 2 wins for our team, out of the 3 matches. great!

I still joined the practice game after our official game. Left the badminton court at around 9:30 pm already. I thought I'd fall asleep once I got in the shuttle going home. But it seems I was still hyper. hehehe...Reached the house at 11 pm. Still can't sleep so I flipped on the channels and chanced upon American Idol. nice! I liked the performance of the two youngest girls and the last one who performed.

It's the start of the bowling tournament at Coronado Lanes tonight. Elimination games for each teams. I'm sure I will just have to enjoy my game and leave the winning strikes to the guys. I know I don't have a hand in this game. hehe...So in the coming matches, I will just be there for moral support. (",)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home