desc Walking in Fields of Grace: Team Bonding Moments

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Team Bonding Moments

At last, I've finally uploaded some pictures from our Team's Badminton game last January 19 and our Team Lunch at Red Box last January 20.

It feels good to play again after 4 months. A great time playing with my team mates especially the new ones. We missed Ferdie though, because he had to attend to some emergency at home.

kailangan ba naka-smile habang nagse-serve? =D

Me (backview, in white shirt) & Cheli versus Anne & Carrisa

Go partner! =D

Hindi obvious na pagod at pawis. hehehe...


Thanks to Arlene for treating us to lunch at Red Box! It's our first time to go to a videoke bar together. We all loved the food and of course we had so much fun singing and teasing each other. (hehehe...)

In the middle of my lunch they made me sing "Weak". I did, but without singing the high parts hehe...And then they requested for "Reflections". Oh my! I'm beginning to think they all hate me because they're torturing me with these choice of songs. At last, Axel requested for a nicer song this time, MYMP's "Constantly".

It was sooo much fun hearing my team mates sing for the first time. Except for Axel who I know is a true-blooded singer. He gave nice renditions of some love songs. I like his version of "Knocks me off my feet" and "I will be here".

Anne performed some 90's favorites. She sang her favorite "Til they take my heart away". Cheli chose songs of her favorite group, The Corrs. Ritche also serenaded us with some love songs, I just forgot the titles (ooppps..sorry)

Ferdie was with us this time, and was shy to sing at first. But we're able to force him to sing "Can't take my eyes off of you" w/ matching choreography (haha!). Then we found out that he's a fan of Backstreet Boys and so he sang "I want it that way". Again, with matching choreography (hehehe...).

Arlene sang her heart out with "How did you know" and "Again". Carrisa who we thought of as a quiet lady didn't hesitate to sing Edwin McCain's "I'll be". But what really shocked us was when she sang "My Humps". Oh my...We can't believe it's her!


For our finale, they chose to sing "I will survive". Then again, the guys did their funny dance steps while we were passing the mic around. The girls were just laughing the whole time. It was totally hilarious! (",)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home