desc Walking in Fields of Grace: 2nd Badminton Match

Thursday, March 02, 2006

2nd Badminton Match

I thought I wouldn't be able to go to work today. I was so lazy to get up this morning because I still feel my legs and arms aching at my slightest move. I thought it's just because I slept quite late last night since I finished watching American Idol. But I guess it's my body adjusting again from the consecutive badminton games starting last week.

I joined the practice game last Tuesday early morning (I was in the office at quarter to 7! imagine that!). Then I had a badminton match last night. Thank God, me and my badminton partner Andrew, managed to win again. yey! Tabel also won last night, but we thought her partner will not show up. hehehe... For some reason, he's just late but as expected, we know they're a sure win. Jeremie is the best badminton player in OCS. By the way, if you used to watch the soap opera "Te Amo", you'd think he's Iza Calzado's partner, "Segundo". :)

Pizza and Gatorade muna bago laro :P


Me and Andrew


Jeremie and Tabel


cheers! :D


with Anne and Tabel


Pat, sa ibang camera ka yata nakatingin. hehe... :P


Emman, you rock! :D


OCS guys (mga model ng Enervon? hehehe...)

Whew! We're in for the semi-finals. I'm just not sure until when we're gonna last. Just watching the really good badminton players here makes me want to hide under my racket, if not run away. hehehe... Oh well, let's see. Important thing is, we'll enjoy the games. (",)

2 Comments:

  • hi doths! kainggit naman, ang dami nyo ng activities and gimik!

    at si tabel panalo ba sa partner? go girl! dapat nag-hug kayo everytime na manalo =D

    By Blogger yats, at 11:27 AM  

  • nakow beng! di pwede ang hug at kiss pagtapos ng game, lakas ng putok ng partner ko. baka mahimatay ako. hehehe kaya hanggang shakehands na lang after ng game. teehee

    By Blogger tabel, at 10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home