desc Walking in Fields of Grace: Badminton Tournament Update

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Badminton Tournament Update

It was a tight badminton match last night as we're faced with a really tough opponent - Sir Joseph and Royet. And we lost. Me and my partner were killed by their smashes. Somehow the experience challenged me to learn better in defending myself to return those killer smashes. At least our scores were not that behind. It's also enough consolation that they've appreciated my dropshots and placings. I owe that to my volleyball competition days.

I thought it was the end for us until I was told that we still have another game tomorrow, still for the semi-finals. I guess I'm kinda torn. There's this part of me saying, "Oh, just give it up. With all those great players, you'll not proceed to the championship anyway." but there's also this little voice shouting, "Go and fight 'til the end!"

Oh well, let's see what's gonna happen. Whatever the outcome may be, I just want to make one thing sure. I'll go out there and have fun! :D So tomorrow, I'll hold on tight to my racket as I say to myself "Just get this over and done with, Doths".

Whatever that means. hehe... (",)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home