desc Walking in Fields of Grace: Consistently Beautiful...

Friday, March 03, 2006

Consistently Beautiful...

Nope, it's not me. hehehe... I'm referring to the gorgeous sunset since Monday. I know I've already shared about this majestic scene from a previous blog entry. I just can't help but be amazed everytime I gaze at it.

It's almost like an afternoon ritual for me (between 5:30 to 6pm) to get off my seat and view the sunset from our room's glass window. I think it already happened twice that one of our French boss caught me sunset-gazing. (uh-oh...hehehe...) But to my surprise, he even chatted with me for some time and said that he also watch the sunset from his office, just beside our room. (cool!) He also said that the sun sets at different locations (as in moves) throughout the year. Hmmm...now that's a trivia for me. I've been observing the sunset since then and I think he's right. :)

The weather's been quite gloomy today and I just noticed some dark clouds covering the sun as it sets this afternoon. Nevertheless, it's still beautiful.

The first sunset pic that I posted here in my blog was from Ritche. Now, Ferdie also took some shots from his new digicam. So here's the sunset as viewed from different angles...lovely indeed! (",)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home