desc Walking in Fields of Grace: Jewel in the house

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Jewel in the house

Yes, we have a new member in the family. No, my mom didn't give birth. (that would be a miracle. hehe...) Definitely not my sister (hmmm...I'm gonna hang her upside-down if I find out) But most definitely, it's not me. (I have to emphasize that. :D)

I'm referring to this cute one-month old puppy that Ate Lucille gave us. Well yes, she came from the "askal" breed but she's still adorable. We named her "Jewel", inspired by the koreanovela "Jewel in the Palace". (But actually, we're quite tempted to name her "Jang-geum". hehe...)


We don't let her go outside the house because Spot might bully her. She thought though, that Fiona is her mom. :) Yup, we now have 3 dogs in the house and my mom isn't quite happy about it. But I guess she has no choice since my dad, my sis and I are dog-lovers.


Jewel is such a sweet little thing. She loves to sleep on my feet whenever I'm watching TV in the sala. She'd follow me while I move around the house in the morning as I prepare to go to work. She'd welcome me happily once I enter the house. At night when I'm about to sleep, she'd scratch my room's door and make that cuttie cry for me to let her inside. She does a lot of cute crazy antics. The only part that I don't like is when I have to clean-up her mess. (hehehe...)


Oh well, I'm just glad to have a new room mate. (",)

2 Comments:

  • hello this is a cute pup looks like a jack russel. we have a new pup too. never ending zoo story this time im down sizing heheh. i only have 3 dogs now thats its plus the cats im rescuing i have to find them a good home after there pet quality heheh, il post our new baby.his name is harley. this is steves dog that he wanted. lol cute mo jewel

    By Blogger itsme_apaul, at 11:05 AM  

  • mukha talaga syang stuffed toy... sarap yakapin... cutey!

    By Blogger knottydon, at 7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home