desc Walking in Fields of Grace: just about anything

Thursday, March 23, 2006

just about anything

I still feel like I didn't get enough sleep since last Tuesday. That's what you get from partying on a weekday. hehe... But it's okay, I had fun with the Ephil folks as we celebrated Nikki's birthday. Thanks Nikks for the sumptuous dinner! yummmy! :D I also enjoyed playing with Oyo (Nikki's cute son), though he's quite aloof at first but later on we ended up as good friends.

I took a half day yesterday since I woke up a little late. Passed by Mc Donalds (MCS) for breakfast. I remembered I had to buy a Bible for my mom's friend, as birthday gift. Good thing there's a PCBS nearby. Bought her a nice handy English/Tagalog NIV Bible. I also took the chance to canvass prices of DVBS materials. Theme for this year is "Home Planet".

Wednesday night as usual is badminton night. I didn't have a game, though. But I went to Badminton Xtreme to support my team mates who have game schedules. Unfortunately, one of the best pair in our team lost. It was a good game, though. Got home at around 10 p.m. and watched American Idol (at channel 5) until 12 midnight. That explains why I doze off to sleep while riding the shuttle this morning. hehe...


Not much workload today since I finally submitted the test plan last Tuesday. Still waiting for feedback from our PM, Arlene. That means I can go home a little early tonight, yey! Though I'm thinking of inquiring at ASCM before attending the midweek service. Last night, I happen to sit beside Tita Elsa (she's a pastor's wife) while riding the shuttle going home. And she's been encouraging me to enroll this coming school year. Hmmm...I'm still thinking and praying about it now. But I must admit, I already miss going to school. (",)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home