desc Walking in Fields of Grace: A New Look

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

A New Look

After more than a year of keeping this blog, I realized I haven't really changed much of its layout. Inspite of my busy weekend, I suddenly thought of creating a new look for my blog. As always, I find it difficult to start conceptualizing. But when the creative juices started coming out (if there are any.. hehehe...), ideas just flowed smoothly.

First thing I had to decide was whether I should change my blog title or just stick to the old one. I've always liked my old blog title. But I was surprised when this phrase suddenly popped on my mind..."Walking in field of grace". I tried to remember where I first encountered it. I'm positive it was a line in a song. When I checked google, the song was "Dancing in fields of grace". I decided to keep the "walking" part. So there, a new title for my blog.

The task of thinking titles for my sidebar entries was in itself a challenge. I'd like to come up with something that would relate to my blog title. I was not successful in searching for templates so I had to rely on my own judgement as I remind myself to stick to the theme I've chosen. I guess somehow I did pretty well. :)

"Grace" - unmeritted favor. Something given to you even if you don't deserve it. I've always loved that word. And for as long as I journey in this life, I would always be grateful for this amazing Gift of God. I would be nothing without it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home