desc Walking in Fields of Grace: What-a-Monday

Monday, March 20, 2006

What-a-Monday

Came in late this morning. First time. No shuttle available. Long queue at the shuttle terminal. Stood waiting for almost an hour. Traffic.

I nearly tripped as I got off the elevator while walking towards our office entrance. It's the construction still being done in our floor. They removed all the tiles and scattered plywoods and rags all over the place. Very timely that I had to wear high heels today.

Deprived. YM has been blocked. Even Friendster and some other sites. No contact to the outside world.

Bad hair day.

what else?

I guess I could go on and on enumerating all the not-so-good reasons of starting the week. But I don't think I'll choose to wallow in frustration and disappointment. I'm glad there's always tomorrow to start fresh anew. And I choose to believe that things will be better tomorrow.

Oh by the way, we're not that deprived afterall. Thanks to Arlene for introducing this "YM workaround" hehe... And yes, back to rubber shoes tomorrow. yey! (",)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home