desc Walking in Fields of Grace: zZZzzZzZleeeepy Tuesday

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

zZZzzZzZleeeepy Tuesday

It's past 5 p.m. and I'm still sleepy. Blame it to the badminton game this morning. I had to wake up at 5 a.m. and be at The Zone by 7. We had a nice game, though. I had a chance to play with some officemates I've never played with before.

Had lunch with Tabel and Angie at Max's (as promised). Though we missed the soon-to-be-mom, Cynthia, but we are definitely happy for her. :D Food was a feast for the 3 of us. Interesting conversation (somehow I felt like a shock-absorber. hehehe... but it's ok.) We're all complaining of our bulging stomachs as we went out. (nyaiks!)

Test scenarios. Test Plans. How could I possibly finish those with my eyes almost falling off my desk? Badminton in the morning plus heavy lunch. Hmmm... not a good combination, I realized. I decided to consult some issues with the developers just to be able to get off my desk and hope that would perk me up a bit. Somehow, yes it did. And that's like hitting two birds with one stone. :D

When I couldn't handle it anymore, I gave in to the coffee temptation. I've never been to Starbucks for quite a while so I treated myself with a Cafe Mocha. nice!

It's almost sunset and I'm still wishing to see a sleeping bag and some pillows around here. (hehehe...) Most probably, I'd just head home after office. Can't go to church tonight, hopefully on Thursday.

Probably just an hour more and I'm out of here. Hopefully I'll get a complete sleep tonight (that is, if Jewel behaves).

(*yawn...yawn...yawn...*) (",)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home