desc Walking in Fields of Grace: A Day with the Cousins

Friday, April 14, 2006

A Day with the Cousins

Auntie Linda and my cousin, Jen just arrived from Kalibo and they’d be staying with us today until tomorrow. We only get to see them during summer, though we oftentimes see my aunt’s other kids. Their place in Manila has always been my shelter whenever I couldn’t make it to the last trip going to Cavite.

So it’s a day of bonding with my aunt and cousins and with a good friend, Ate Lucille. We couldn’t go anywhere so we just settled for a couple of DVDs and played Text Twist and Family Feud at home for almost the entire day.

Grabbed “Secrets of the Vine” before going to bed. We all slept early since we just decided to visit the nearby resort early in the morning. (“,)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home