desc Walking in Fields of Grace: Last Men Standing

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Last Men Standing

Unbelievably, me and my partner Andrew were able to make it to the Badminton Championship round held last night. We're the only tandem left from the Yellow team. I wasn't really expecting that. I was betting for Noel and Ms. Marivel from our team to reach the finals. But from the turn of events, we're the only ones left standing, still fighting until the end.

I have no expectations whatsoever for us to occupy any place in the top 4. Right after the draw-lots, I was all the more convinced of that. Ask me why. Well, it's just that we picked the pair that everyone else is avoiding, the toughest opponent in town - Jeremie and Tabel. Now who says life is fair?! Oh well, that's fate. I just decided to "get it over and done with". No sweat. haha! I guess there's no need for me to say who won.

And so that was the end for us and our team. sad... Good thing is, there's comfort food afterwards. yey!!! But overall, I did enjoy this sportsfest thing especially last night while watching the best of the best. There are times I noticed I stopped breathing. hehe...

The battle for the champion and first runner-up will be held tomorrow night. Exciting it is! But I'm positive it will still be Jeremie and Tabel. :D

Here are some pics from last night, courtesy once again of you know who. (",)


the girls...as always

nag eemote si Rommell. hehe...

ang mga magagandang scorers

sila ang tumalo sa amin. waah!

with my badminton partner, Andrew (smile pa rin kahit talo. hehe)

battle of the best

syempre ang winning tandem :D

class picture :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home