desc Walking in Fields of Grace: My Heartfelt Thanks

Monday, April 03, 2006

My Heartfelt Thanks


To my loving family, relatives and friends (here and from afar) Thank You So Much for all the warm greetings, well-wishes and gifts. You've made my birthday a really special one! Above all, I thank my Heavenly Dad and my Best Friend for His unfailing love, goodness and faithfulness to me in my 26 years of existence. Thanks Dad! Love you! :D

I'm also blessed to share my special day with two wonderful persons:

Apaul (Mommy Butch's sweet daughter)

and Jaira (Mommy Weng's little princess)

A lovely birthday to you, girls!

7 Comments:

  • Thank you so much cute nman nito hehe . happy birthday to u too, i hope all your wishes come true, good health and more blessings love you. happy birthday

    By Blogger itsme_apaul, at 1:53 PM  

  • Happy happy birthday, Doths! I wish you all the best in life! May all your wishes come true. I'm very thankful for having you as my friend.

    Mwah!

    By Blogger raz, at 4:18 AM  

  • Hi Apaul! Alin ang cute, picture mo o ni Jai? hehehe... sige na nga pareho kayo. Pretty naman daw lahat ng mga nagbibirthday ng April sabi nila. (hahah...makisali ba? :P )Thanks rin, Apaul! Uwi ka na dito. :)

    Hi Raz! thanks for the greetings! Naalala ko pa mga kwentuhan natin nung seatmates tayo. hayyy.. nakakamiss! Kita-kits pag uwi nyo dito. Ayan, babalik na ang isa sa mga pinakamagandang diyosa ng Ephil (naks!) Thanks again, Raz! :)

    By Blogger Doths, at 10:06 AM  

  • happy bday, doths! hope you continue to walk in the fields of grace... mwah! :)

    By Blogger JHIEISMS, at 12:59 AM  

  • Thanks, thanks for the greetings Jhie! Sana kantahin mo yung "At Your Side" sa next videoke session natin. Kelan kaya? hmm.. sa bday mo na lang siguro. Yaan mo, aaralin ko rin kantahin yung fave song mong "It's my life". Yun na bday gift ko sayo. Kaya lang parang hindi yata bagay sa 'kin mag ala Bon Jovi. hehehe... :D

    By Blogger Doths, at 3:35 PM  

  • happy birthday dorothy :) tsuuup

    By Blogger lala, at 10:18 PM  

  • hi lalaaaa!!! thank you very much po :D miss yahh! God bless! :D

    By Blogger Doths, at 9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home