desc Walking in Fields of Grace: After one year...

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

After one year...

Flashback: I stepped at the reception area of this office, waited for the HR manager, filled up several forms and afterwards, I was ushered inside and introduced to the employees who were only few in number at that time. I also met the team that I will be joining of which I was the only "she".

That was exactly one year ago.

Yes! Time flies so fast. I can't believe I'm celebrating my 1st year here at OCS today. I could say that it's been a worthwhile stay here in this company that I've considered as my new home. Thanks to all the people who has made me feel welcome since day one. My greatest thanks to God Who has placed me in this company and blessed me with this job.

Whether in good times or bad, triumph or failure, gladness or sorrow...whatever challenges that may come, for as long as there are people who stand by my side, who encourages me to be the best that I could be...with God's loving presence to guide and strengthen me...I know I will move on and continue to hold on to a dream...

This is my life and I live by the day
Not looking at the past
That holds me back to stay
A view by my window
Is a road that leads my way

I hear a sound and I float with the song
Not knowing what it means
But I feel that I belong
A dance through my journey
Now I know it won't be long...

'Til I face the world and befriend what is real
There's a light in the distance
I should walk without fear
Not a mountain too high
In my strength I will believe
I soar high with a spirit
Holding on to a dream

What it is to be free by the break of dawn?
As fresh as a dewdrop
Like a child being born
The chance is within me
This is where I move on

I soar high with a spirit
Holding on to a dream...


(Got this song from the album "Inggo 1587" - a group of singing Dominican Priests. I was actually surprised when I first heard these gentlemen singing mostly pop, R & B and crossover. Their songs are truly inspiring. As what was written in their album's cover, it is their hope that through their music, "...God's love could effectively touch others the way it has touched them." It definitely touched me.

I'm also sharing the MP3 here. )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home