desc Walking in Fields of Grace: Gone Far Away

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Gone Far Away

I know I'm mad about You
But I only see Your shadow
I am lost without You
Whenever I turn my back from Your light
I sit and lurk back in the dark
Or run, until I'm far, so far away
From Your sight

Feel and touch the bruise in my skin
Mend the broken wings of my dreams
Heal, my soul's in a downward spin
Whenever I choose the wrong from the right
I spit and curse life of its spark
Or chart another course
Another way from Your flight

Oh, my Lord I've gone so far away
Now hear my cry and listen as I pray
Oh, Lord I beg You stay
Have mercy, Lord
Show me the way

I need Your wondrous Grace
Your warm embrace
I long to see Your face
I miss Your loving ways
Forgive me, Lord
Will You, forgive me?

Will You forgive me?
So bless me
Embrace me
Come save me...

-Inggo 1587-


"No matter how far we have gone astray,
He is there...
patiently waiting for us to come home."



mp3 here

1 Comments:

  • I googled askal-lovers and found your site. For reasons I don't know, I lost connection to your postings about your cute askal. I just started a blog a few months ago. I'm an animal-rights activist. See: allaskalsgotoheaven.blogspot.com


    Salamat!

    In Him,


    Greg

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home